Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love Lifted Me!

Love Lifted Me! :

Love lifted me

Enabled me to be

Providing me safety

Continually comforting me

Progressively encouraging me

Empowered me to become

I now confidently run

Into the unknown

For it is there

I've repeatedly grown

Trusting in my Creator

To provide friends and home

He sets the universe in motion

Moves heaven and earth

To align me with His purposes

Because my heart and life is His

He fulfills my every dream

Always exceeding my expectations

Sending me loving sensations

By the Spirit

And through my wife

God is love

Love is patient

Love is kind

Love is Karla

On my mind

Love is selfless

Love is bliss

Love is Karla

Whom I kiss.

Love is honesty

Love is truth

Love is the fairy

Who takes my tooth

Love is Karla

Who I hold and smooch

Ugh oh

Butterflies on the loose!

Love feels great

Love is my fate

Love warms my heart

Love is Karla

A work of art

From whom I can't depart

Love is precious

Love is sweet

Love makes me want

To move my feet

Love, you cannot stop

It makes you skip

It makes you hop

No matter what happens

When you've got love

You're definitely not a flop

Love burns hot

Love goes deep

Love is Karla

Whom I must keep

Love is everything

Love makes you sing

Love is consistent

It's not merely a fling

Love is commitment

Love is earnest

Love is incomparable

You can taste it

As if it were edible

By far, love is the best

It both excites

And gives you rest

Love always strengthens

It assures your soul

Love is a promise

Love makes you whole

Love never fails

It cannot cease

Love is stronger than hatred

Your ails, it does release

Love is spiritual

Love is godly

Love enables you

To endure all happily

Love is an inner knowing

Love is a profound revelation

It has no bounds

It affects every nation.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment