Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Know The Times You Suffer

By Sue Lueck Carlson

I know the times you suffer. I know the times you're sad.

I know the times life beats you up. I know the times you're mad.

I know the times your heart is broke. I know you cry at night.

I know the loneliness you feel. I know when things aren't right.

I know the passions of your heart. I know how hard you try.

I know the times you're down and out. I know you want to die.

I also know what lies ahead. I know the peace you'll feel.

I know that you will smile again. I know your heart will heal.

I know it's hard to live on earth. I know one day you'll see.

I know you'll understand the pain. I know you'll come to me.

Now it's time for you to know how much I love you still.

I never left you in bad times. Please know I never will.

I will hold you through the rough times.

I will wipe each tear you cry.

There is so much good around you - choose to live and not to die.

Just know that up ahead awaits the reason for the pain.

The only way a flower grows is from the falling rain.

Now be at peace and smile for me. These words are just for you.

I love you, Child. Your new day's begun.

Hold on! I'll see you through.


God wants you to know how much you are needed on this earth. There are things that only you can do. He knows you are struggling right now but if you hold on, you will see things in a different light.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment