Saturday, January 12, 2008

In a pulse

In a pulse
In the way
my heart quickens
in a pang,
in a desperate left-turn sidestep
whirling girliganhula crazy
absence
what are you finding?
Behind your couch,
in candles blown out

I am finding pieces of you
wrapped up in old socks
held together
with mangy hair-ties,
in between a particle of dust
and a dead fly’s abandoned leg
you are there
or more, what you were
and what you passed to me -
with a sense of martyrdom & legacy-
is becoming slowly my self-awareness,
my left-turn right-march
falling on the floorjump up dedication,
my striveand drive

and yes,
In a pulse
In the way my heart quickens
I hear what you taught meand can no longer uphold,
urging
me onwards
and up.

via pizazzwriting.wordpress.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Dear,Friend

    you'r my friend and that is true,
    but the gift was given from me to you.
    we went thru moments that were good and bad,
    even moments that were happy and sad.
    you suported me when i was in tears,..............

    Pkeas Visit for More.......
    Here is alot of Poems
    http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-Poems/Default.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the romantic story here, especially the Hole..

    ReplyDelete