Friday, December 14, 2007

Poem to say that I love you

Why I want you even it may never know
will I fire my heart.
You mean to me more than the lovely sky
no matter where I am it still in the hand of sky.

From the dark sky to the heavy rain,
no matter what I still in the sky.
Never think about the hardness it has come
I still happily in the hand of your sky.
Yet the silent still come.

I am thinking that in a moment of neglect
I might fly from this silent sky,
augh in the eyes of the man who like a sky
and beside you begin life anew.

The silent make me think this way
yet I dare not to make my way of the sky
even you wish me to be.

From behind the bars, every bright morning
the look of a child smile in my face;
when I begin a song of joy,
his lips come toward me with a kiss.

O sky, if I want one day
to fly from your silent,
what shall I say to the weeping child's eyes,
forget about me, for I am captive bird?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment