Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life with you is all I want

My pounding heart keep asking me for you,
Not to stay alone and let you go,
So I won't give up and rush for your hand,
We can walk together forever.

I will share your sadness,
Make my free time with you,
Enjoy the living time together,
Make a delighted life like the one,

If you fear, I will be your guard,
If you hungry, I will be a chef,
Walk together to face the dim and down,
Calamity is just a piece of cake.

Wherver you are, I will be there,
If you go to work ,I will give a lift,
If you are number one, I will be number 2,
If it rain, there will be umbrella.

I will grab your hand and wonder the world,
You are not alone if I am still alive,
I will go that extra mile,
Bringhing your life with smile,
keeping your sight with a lovely life.

Be your man is a pride of mine.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment