Friday, October 19, 2007

Be your angel

I am a small man to you

I'm smaller than other people look at me.
I live in your heart.
That's where I have my fun.
I don't suppose you've seen me.

Though I'm with you all the time,
I doubt you ever love me.
Before I was so big,
Big enough to make things.

Now I was just a small man.
Just using your hand can hold me,
And gave me hope and dream.

Now you have so many man,
The man who deserve your love.
They become is your eyes, and ears, and hands
Will he become you special!

Should the small man back to the big!
No reasons for just stay without hope.
No reasons for just look and down.
Feeling hurt but never say a word.
With way too much for me.

But I just stuck here in your heart
and can't get through it.
The only thing i can do is
To keep close watch on you.

Blessing you with care;
Saying I must never leave you,
And I vowed to stay right there.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment